Salad Room Operator, PM, Deli – Lakeland
Location: Lakeland, FL
Job ID: 27662BR
Department: Deli Kitchen
Working Hours: 2:30pm — 11:00pm; Rotating days
Pay Frequency: Weekly
Date Posted: Feb 07, 2024
- Operate all equipment in department to include, (Lieder, Accraply and Zeph).
- Practice strict sanitation and GMP practices to insure food safe products are being manufactured.
- Perform required operator’s preventative maintenance tasks.
- Some heavy lifting required.
- Conduct inspection’s of all packaging equipment
- Document environmental concerns for QA and USDA
- Maintain accurate documentation on Quality, Production and sanitation information
- Must be able to work in other areas as needed/requested
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must demonstrate excellent work habits in line with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs)
- Must demonstrate safe working habits
- Must be able to lift in excess of 25 pounds repetitively, 50 lbs occasionally
- Must be able to push and pull full tubs of product (750 lbs)
- Must be able to learn and perform all positions
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must have good human relations skills (the ability to work well with others and be a team player)
- Must be able to work any shift, nights, weekends, holidays, and extended hours
- Must have excellent attendance and punctuality
- Must be willing to assist other team members in other areas
- Must be able to perform steady and productive work for an extended period of time
- Must possess general knowledge of machine operation with the ability to recognize problems when they occur
- Ability to push roll tubs that weigh in excess of 650 lb’s
- Must be able to work efficiently with little or no supervision
- Must understand Lockout/Tagout compliance requirements
- Must be dependable and possess good follow up skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to follow detailed written and verbal instructions
- Must possess basic math skills
- Must be able to communicate effectively
- Must show enthusiasm, initiative, and pride in work and
- A commitment to Publix and our mission.
- Employee stock ownership plan that contributes Publix stock to associates each year at no cost
- An opportunity to purchase additional shares of our privately-held stock
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Group health, dental and vision plans
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Short- and long-term disability insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Free hot lunches (buffet-style) at facilities with a cafeteria
- Visit our website to see all of our benefits: Benefits – Jobs (publix.com)
Year End Bonus
To reward associates for their contributions to the company for the calendar year, Publix provides a Holiday Bonus in November. In the first year of continuous employment the bonus is equal to 15 hours of pay, and in the second year of continuous employment the bonus is equal to one week’s pay if associate remains employed through issue date of the bonus check. In subsequent years, the bonus is equal to two weeks’ pay.
Your application may have additional steps that you will need to complete in order to remain eligible for consideration. Please be sure to monitor your email, including your spam folder, on a daily basis for critical, time-sensitive emails that could require action within 24-48 hours.
Please do not use your Publix email address when applying. Once your application has been successfully submitted you will receive a confirmation email.
Environmental Sanitor, PM, Deli – Lakeland
Cleaning and sanitizing smoke trucks (racks), large plastic combos, smoke sticks, baskets, garbage cans and other equipment as neededCleaning and sanitizing of coolers, storage rooms and docks, including floors and drains, and removal of processing waste and trashUse dangerous/caustic chemicals …Deli Kitchen
Receiver/Shipper, AM, Deli – Lakeland
Operate forklift, receiving, selecting, shipping, utility, pulling back boxes, setting up boxes and inventory while following required procedures of each functionNeatly and accurately load trailers with pallets of productMaintain records, track inventory items and complete documents for shipping and receivingResponsible …Deli Kitchen
Deli Room Worker, AM, Deli – Lakeland
Responsibilities include:Setting up, operating, and maintaining equipment including Packaging code datersBagging equipmentScalesLoaf cutterTape machines and8600 and 8610 machinesRotating in all positions and on all lines andOther duties as assigned.Deli Kitchen
Sanitation Shift Relief Operator, PM, Deli – Lakeland
Performing the functions of each position throughout the department to cover for planned and unplanned absences and relief for breaks Providing work direction to associates in the sanitation departmentServing as a positive role model for all associatesParticipating in setup and …