SR- Principal Quality Assurance Engineer- In-Store Ordering
Location: Lakeland, FL
Job ID: 26653BR
Department: Publix Technology
Pay Frequency: Monthly
Date Posted: Nov 15, 2023
Join the Publix IT Team as a Senior-Principal Quality Assurance Engineer where you will be responsible for planning testing efforts and executing on small to large enterprise level and customer facing applications by translating functional requirements, project documentation, release notes into test requirement and scenarios. Additional responsibilities will include developing and executing automated/manual test cases for regression, develop and execute load/performance testing and coordinate with development teams for test planning and execution.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related analytical discipline or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 2 years of experience performing Quality Assurance testing
- Minimum of 2 years creating automation test strategies and general experience writing automation scripts
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with any testing tool to create and execute test cases, track defects, and perform requirements coverage
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in writing SQL queries on RDBMS platforms like SQL Server, Oracle etc.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in mobile App testing and device testing
- Minimum 2 years of experience developing and maintaining automated tests using UI and/or API based test frameworks, development environments, and CI/CD tools
- Minimum 2 years of experience writing automated tests with selenium, capybara, against complex web services
- Minimum 2 years of experience in writing queries on NoSQL database like Cosmos, MongoDB etc.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in writing, design, and execute automated tests by creating scripts that run testing functions automatically
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Microsoft Azure tools such as Azure DevOps, Azure Data Lake, Azure Storage Account and Azure Monitor
- Preferred experience with Quality Center and Microsoft Test Manager
- Preferred experience of testing using batch jobs
- Experience in leading team of SQA analysts to plan, develop and execute testing to help deliver large enterprise solutions
- 3 years of experience testing mobile applications on iOS and Android platforms
- 3 years of experience testing web applications on desktop and mobile browsers
- 3 years of experience with writing complex SQL queries to support test activities
- Employee stock ownership plan that contributes Publix stock to associates each year at no cost
- An opportunity to purchase additional shares of our privately-held stock
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Group health, dental and vision plans plan
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Short- and long-term disability insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Free hot lunches (buffet-style) at facilities with a cafeteria
- Visit our website to see all of our benefits: Benefits – Jobs (publix.com)
Year End Bonus
As a year-end bonus to associates, Publix issues one month’s extra pay (pro-rated in the first year) each year if associate remains employed through issue date of the bonus check that year. This is calculated as a 13th month of pay in the Potential Annual Pay with Bonus line above.
Your application may have additional steps that you will need to complete in order to remain eligible for consideration. Please be sure to monitor your email, including your spam folder, on a daily basis for critical, time-sensitive emails that could require action within 24-48 hours.
Please do not use your Publix email address when applying. Once your application has been successfully submitted you will receive a confirmation email.
Please note that Publix will not sponsor any hire for this position for an H-1B visa or permanent residence.
Sr Automation QA Engineer – Retail Fresh Delivery
Welcome to Publix Technology, the award-winning technical group for Publix Super Markets, Inc., the largest employee-owned company in the nation. Our technology teams of 2100+ associates provide cutting-edge, modern solutions to nearly 1400 retail stores and 200,000+ internal team members …Publix Technology
IT Delivery Manager – POS Development
Manage application development for point-of-sale and self-checkout applicationsManage a team of associates to develop and deliver software utilizing multiple development and database tools and technologies and ensuring compliance with architectural standards, established department methodologies and practicesDirect the efforts of teams …Publix Technology
Lead Software Engineer – Publix Technology Store Accounting
The Publix Technology Store Accounting team is seeking a highly analytical Lead Software Engineer to join a collaborative team focused on development and modernization of complex financial systems.The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 8 years development experience, demonstrate …Publix Technology
Principal Software Engineer – Pharmacy Core Srvcs
Join the Publix Technology Team as a Principal Software Engineer on our Pharmacy Core Application Services Team where you will be part of a fast-paced team leveraging both Java and .Net, to support Pharmacy Operations. You will be responsible for …