HIRING NOW! Warehouse Forklift Operator, Refrigerated – Atlanta
Location: Dacula, GA
Job ID: 26841BR
Date Posted: Dec 01, 2023
Simply put, our Warehouse Forklift Operators are masters of skillfully maneuvering industrial powered equipment. Join the team and use your skills to help Publix Distribution maintain a smooth, safe, and orderly process when moving product within Publix’s warehouses.
Warehouse Forklift Operators maneuver powered industrial equipment to move cases and pallets and put them into their assigned slots in the warehouse. They move product from the receiving dock to reserve locations. As pick locations are emptied by Warehouse Selectors, the Warehouse Forklift Operators replenish them, pulling product from reserve locations. The Warehouse Forklift Operators take care to rotate inventory using the most dated inventory first. Furthermore, the Warehouse Forklift Operators help maintain a clean warehouse and sweep out empty slots. Occasionally, they fill in for the Warehouse Selectors, and other positions, as business needs demand.
The responsibilities listed on this posting are not intended to be all-inclusive and additional responsibilities may be assigned as needed.
- Be at least 18 years old
- Ability to work weekends, holidays, and extended periods of time
- Successfully complete a Work Attitude Survey
- Obtain certification in pallet truck and forklift operations (on or before his or her start date in the position)
- Ability to lift product weighing between 67 and 85 pounds
- Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time
- Ability to bend, stoop, and twist
- Ability to operate a pallet truck or forklift without any part of his or her body exposed outside of the operator compartment
- Ability to stack product of varying weights
- Ability to work under strict time requirements
- Ability to read, write, and identify and verify numbers
- Ability to interpret, understand, and follow instructions.
- Employee stock ownership plan that contributes Publix stock to associates each year at no cost
- An opportunity to purchase additional shares of our privately-held stock
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Group health plan (with prescription benefits)
- Group dental plan
- Group vision plan
- Sick pay
- Paid Parental Leave
- Long-term disability insurance
- Company-paid life insurance (with accidental death & dismemberment benefits)
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vacation pay
- Free hot lunches (buffet-style) at facilities with a cafeteria
- Paycheck direct deposit
- Credit union
- Access to over 50 discount offers including discounts on computer, vehicle and wireless purchases
- 6 paid holidays (associates can exchange the following holidays with their manager’s approval: New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, and Labor Day).
Your application may have additional steps that you will need to complete in order to remain eligible for consideration. Please be sure to monitor your email, including your spam folder, on a daily basis for critical, time-sensitive emails that could require action within 24-48 hours.
Please do not use your Publix email address when applying. Once your application has been successfully submitted you will receive a confirmation email.
Stocker, Low Velocity – Atlanta
Replenishing products in the flow rack Cutting and wrapping cartons and cases andLoading carts The responsibilities listed on this posting …Distribution
HIRING NOW! Cafeteria Cook – Atlanta
Preparing, cooking, and serving meals for Publix associates The responsibilities listed on this posting are not intended to be all-inclusive …Distribution
Warehouse Selector, HV – McCalla
Publix Super Markets tops the list of privately-owned supermarkets in the US. We are privately-owned, hold no long-term debt and …Distribution
HIRING NOW! Warehouse Person, Non-Refrigerated – Atlanta
Publix Super Markets tops the list of privately-owned supermarkets in the US. We are privately-owned, hold no long-term debt and …