Fuel Operator, PM, Garage – Lakeland
Location: Lakeland, FL
Job ID: 27789BR
Working Hours: 4:00 PM - 6:30 AM; Rotating Schedule
Pay Frequency: Weekly
Date Posted: Feb 16, 2024
- Performing a number of functions on a variety of fleet vehicles and equipment; as well as industrial equipment; according to company policy; federal, state, and local regulations; and his or her own knowledge of the equipment, driving a refueling tanker using specialized computer fuel management equipment to locate trailers for fueling, checking refrigerated trailer fluid levels, adding fluids as needed, keeping fuel logs, refilling the fuel tanker using specialized safety equipment, assist in bulk refueling process, conduct fuel audits, and clean and detail equipment
- The responsibilities listed on this posting are not intended to be all-inclusive and additional responsibilities may be assigned as needed
- Be at least 20 years old
- Have a valid driver’s license and authorization to drive a company vehicle (on or before his or her start date in the position)
- Be able to work nights, weekends, holidays, and extended periods of time
- Be able to lift a minimum of 40 pounds
- Be capable of generating and processing work on a computerized fuel-management system
- Be able to read, write, and solve math problems
- Be able to interpret, understand, and follow instructions
- Must have the ability to work well with others and be a team member
- Must show enthusiasm, initiative, and pride in work and
- Must show commitment to Publix’s mission.
- Current Lakeland Distribution associate
- Employee stock ownership plan that contributes Publix stock to associates each year at no cost
- An opportunity to purchase additional shares of our privately-held stock
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Group health, dental and vision plans
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Short- and long-term disability insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Free hot lunches (buffet-style) at facilities with a cafeteria
- Visit our website to see all of our benefits: Benefits – Jobs (publix.com)
Year End Bonus
To reward associates for their contributions to the company for the calendar year, Publix provides a Holiday Bonus in November.
In the first year of continuous employment the bonus is equal to 15 hours of pay, and in the second year of continuous employment the bonus is equal to one week’s pay if associate remains employed through issue date of the bonus check.
In subsequent years, the bonus is equal to two weeks’ pay.
Your application may have additional steps that you will need to complete in order to remain eligible for consideration. Please be sure to monitor your email, including your spam folder, on a daily basis for critical, time-sensitive emails that could require action within 24-48 hours.
Please do not use your Publix email address when applying. Once your application has been successfully submitted you will receive a confirmation email.
HIRING NOW! Cafeteria Cook – Atlanta
Preparing, cooking, and serving meals for Publix associates The responsibilities listed on this posting are not intended to be all-inclusive and additional responsibilities may be assigned as needed.Distribution
Warehouse Selector, Part-Time – Sarasota
Publix Super Markets tops the list of privately-owned supermarkets in the US. We are privately-owned, hold no long-term debt and continue to grow year after year. Publix and our associates excel in community involvement, volunteerism, and environmental sustainability. Our collective …Distribution
Warehouse Forklift Operator – Sarasota
Simply put, our Warehouse Forklift Operators are masters of skillfully maneuvering industrial powered equipment. Join the team and use your skills to help Publix Distribution maintain a smooth, safe, and orderly process when moving product within Publix’s warehouses.Warehouse Forklift Operators …Distribution
Order Checker, PM, Boxed Meat Dairy – Atlanta
Verifying the accuracy of products shipped from our facilities by Selectors The responsibilities listed on this posting are not intended to be all-inclusive and additional responsibilities may be assigned as needed