Security Officer, Overnight, Loss Prevention - (ORDC) OrlandoApply Job Req. ID 21453BR Date Posted 09/15/2022 Location Orlando, Florida
- Enforce all Publix security policies and procedures, detaining and questioning persons as required
- Work with facility management in matters of safety, security and loss control
- Maintain strict control of property access, material and truck traffic, observe persons and property on grounds, visitor control and complete necessary logs and incident reports and
- Complete other security duties as assigned.
- At least 20 years of age
- Have a valid drivers license
- Possess a Class "D" Security Officer's License or independently obtain a Class "D" Security Officer's License within 90 days of your date of hire
- Able to withstand walking and standing for long periods of time
- Able to work any shift, including, but not limited to days, nights, late nights, early mornings, weekends and holidays
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to perform mathematical computations
- Excellent telephone communication skills
- Able to use a two-way radio
- Verifiable satisfactory job performance record
- Able to work well with others and be a team member
- Show enthusiasm, initiative, pride in work and a
- Commitment to Publix and our Mission.
Address 7350 Hazletine National Drive City Orlando Region FL Potential Annual Base Pay 26,104 - 36,088 Other Compensation Information
- Weekend differential: A $2.00 per hour weekend differential is paid to associates for hours worked between 12:00 a.m. Saturday through 11:59 p.m. Sunday.
- Night Differential: A $.75 per hour night differential is paid to associates regularly scheduled to work any hours between midnight and 3:00 a.m.
- Employee stock ownership plan that contributes Publix stock to associates each year at no cost
- An opportunity to purchase additional shares of our privately-held stock
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Group health plan (with prescription benefits)
- Group dental plan
- Group vision plan
- Sick pay
- Paid Parental Leave
- Long-term disability insurance
- Company-paid life insurance (with accidental death & dismemberment benefits)
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vacation pay
- Free hot lunches (buffet-style) at facilities with a cafeteria
- Paycheck direct deposit
- Credit union
- Access to over 50 discount offers including discounts on computer, vehicle and wireless purchases
- 6 paid holidays (associates can exchange the following holidays with their manager’s approval: New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, and Labor Day).