Warehouse Person, Refrigerated - LakelandApply Job Req. ID 7056BR Date posted 06/22/2018
cleaning break rooms, restrooms, offices, conference rooms, locker rooms, racks, poles, shelves, docks, stack lanes, windows, doors, walls, ceilings, trash cans, under and around compactors, ramps, drains, walkways, hallways of the department/facility and outside areas according to Distribution’s Sanitation Standard Operating ProceduresApply
- emptying trash cans and taking trash to dumpster or compacting
- operating and maintaining industrial equipment such as plastic baler, sweeper/scrubber, vacuum, pressure washers, and mobile foaming unit
- operating cleaning equipment safely and proficiently to clean warehouse floors according to the cleaning schedule
- documenting daily tasks on Master Sanitation Schedule as required to maintain compliance with Food Safety and Modernization Act (FSMA)
- ensuring quality of product being received
- pressure washing interior and exterior of trailer i.e. wheels, fuel tank, sides of trailers, etc.
- segregating and sorting recycle materials
- reducing shrink by collecting damaged cases, sorting product, repackaging cases and properly labeling to ensure safe and proper shipment to retail
- staging product closer to the reserve or working slot racks using Powered Industrial Trucks to accelerate product put-away and availability
- hauling, stacking and sorting pallets, product or totes
- the responsibilities listed on this posting are not intended to be all-inclusive and additional responsibilities may be assigned as needed.