Transportation Shipment Planner, Outbound, PM, Trans Ops - LakelandApply Job Req. ID 8324BR Date posted 01/11/2019
- responsible for utilizing Publix Transportation Management System (TMS) tools to analyze all outbound store orders, construct and execute cost effective full truck load shipments that will arrive at the delivery location on the established date and time and to consolidate associated backhaul orders that need to be routed on return trips. This includes creating complex filters, executing consolidation runs and performing manual shipment builds, analyzing consolidation results to validate shipments, analyzing orders and developing solutions
- responsible for working with Manufacturing, Distribution, Dispatch and Procurement to coordinate and facilitate the transportation from shipping facilities to destination facilities
- responsible for working with Publix Retail, Dispatch, Distribution and Manufacturing business units to provide exception based transportation plans
- responsible for analyzing KPIs, identifying trends driving continuous improvement.
- the responsibilities listed on this posting are not intended to be all-inclusive and additional responsibilities may be assigned as needed.