Systems Analyst/Senior Systems Analyst - Enterprise Item SystemApply Job Req. ID 12751BR Date Posted 09/22/2020 Location Lakeland, Florida
Responsibilities will include being able to define requirements, communicate effectively with business team members, document current and proposed business processes and/or business rules, proactively communicate with the management and team on issues and/or any system changes, and serve as the application expert on assigned application(s). In addition, he or she must be able to maintain a consistently large and often dynamic workload, be able to lead and manage implementation activities such as change management, implementation planning and pilot monitoring.
Required Qualifications • BS in Computer Science or other analytical discipline or equivalent experience
• Minimum of five years’ experience analyzing business problems and translating business requirements into technology solutions.
• Minimum of five years designing enterprise class solutions using object-oriented analysis and design, design patterns, service-oriented architecture and solution frameworks
• Minimum of five years of web development experience with .NET framework 4.5,5.0, VB.NET/C#, MVC, WCF Visual Studio 2015 or higher,
• Experience with responsive web application design and development
• Experience planning and managing all activities associated with delivering solutions in a large-scale distributed internet facing environment
• Data storage technologies such as MySQL, SQL Server, Azure Cosmos DB, and Azure SQL
• Knowledge of data modelling and data visualization tools
• Must have mastery level understanding of the full SDLC with a heavy emphasis on requirements/design/development, and
• Must have experience with interfacing multiple different systems and have the ability to handle any interface with a specification (i.e., web service interfaces, queue based interfaces, socket based interfaces, file based interfaces, etc.) Preferred Qualifications • Working knowledge of Item master data of food retail industry domain
• 7+ years of experience analyzing business problems and translating business requirements into technology solutions
• 7+ years designing enterprise class solutions using object-oriented analysis and design, design patterns, service-oriented architecture and solution frameworks
• 7+ years of web development experience with .NET framework 4.5,5.0, VB.NET/C#, MVC, WCF Visual Studio 2015 or higher
• Minimum of three years of web development experience with Angular 5+ or Azure Cloud
• 7+ years’ experience with SQL Server 2008 or above
• SCRUM or other Agile experience
• 3+ years of experience in implementing enterprise application using platform services like Azure App service, Azure SQL, Azure Service Bus, notification hubs, event hubs, stream analytics, Cosmos DB, Redis Cache, IoT Hub, application insights etc.
• 1+ year of experience in building and deploying Microservices on containers such as Docker or Kubernetes
• Experience designing and developing websites running in a multi-platform distributed environment
• Strong passion for developing best in class performance sites and mobile applications Potential Annual Pay with Bonus 91,780 - 161,850 Frequency of Pay Monthly Hours of Work Minimum 45 hours per week. Year End Bonus As a year-end bonus to associates, Publix issues one month’s extra pay (pro-rated in the first year) each year if associate remains employed through issue date of the bonus check that year. This is calculated as a 13th month of pay in the Potential Annual Pay with Bonus line above. Address 3525 AVIATION DR City Lakeland Region FL between Orlando and Tampa Benefits