Systems Analyst/Programmer - Digital EvolutionApply Job Req. ID 12263BR Date Posted 08/25/2020 Location Lakeland, Florida
Join the Publix IT Team as a Programmer Analyst or System Analyst Programmer where you will be responsible for designing and developing solutions for applications using various code languages, methods, tools and utilities while collaborating with other technical and business areas. Additional responsibilities will include coding, debugging, documenting and configuring packages, maintaining system components, technical and user documentation for new and existing programs based on provided programming specifications and performing problem determination and resolution for complex problems; analyzing root cause by researching current application code, then designing, coding and testing a solution.Apply
Employee stock ownership plan that contributes Publix stock to associates each year at no cost An opportunity to purchase additional shares of our privately-held stock 401(k) retirement savings plan Group health plan (with prescription benefits) Group dental plan Group vision plan Sick pay Long-term disability insurance Company-paid life insurance (with accidental death & dismemberment benefits) Tuition reimbursement Vacation pay Free hot lunches (buffet-style) at facilities with a cafeteria Paycheck direct deposit Credit union Access to over 50 discount offers including discounts on computer, vehicle and wireless purchases 6 paid holidays (associates can exchange the following holidays with their manager’s approval: New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, and Labor Day).
- BS in Computer Science or other analytical discipline or equivalent experience
- Minimum of four years’ experience analyzing business problems and translating business requirements into technology solutions that consider system performance, usability, quality, cross-system interdependencies and scalability
- Minimum of four years designing enterprise class solutions using object oriented analysis and design, design patterns, UML, service-oriented architecture and solution frameworks
- Minimum of four years’ web development experience with the .NET framework including C#. MVC and Microsoft Entity Framework
- Minimum of four years’ experience with SQL Server 2008 or above
- Experience with responsive web application design and development
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Have experience in implementing enterprise application using platform services like azure App service, Azure SQL, Azure Service Bus, notification hubs, event hubs, stream analytics, Cosmos DB, Redis Cache, IoT Hub, application insights etc.,
- Strong understanding of the cloud solution architecture patterns and solution design principles
- Strong understanding of different attributes for cloud application availability, scalability and ability to propose optimized design for cloud
- Experience with Azure Cloud Testing, Paas, Cloud Computing.
- Data storage technologies such as MySQL, MongoDB, Azure Cosmos DB, and Azure SQL.
- 5+ years’ of full-stack web development experience with the .NET framework 3.5 or above including C#. MVC and Microsoft Entity Framework
- 2+ years’ of experience in implementing enterprise application using platform services like azure App service, Azure SQL, Azure Service Bus, notification hubs, event hubs, stream analytics, Cosmos DB, Redis Cache, IoT Hub, application insights etc.