SAP Functional AnalystApply Job Req. ID 10548BR Date Posted 12/13/2019 Location Lakeland, Florida
Join the transformation and leverage your expertise to create lasting contributions. In this career move, you will work on cross functional teams united by the vision to align IT and business units, increase agility and meet expanding customer demands in an ever-changing digital economy.
A typical day could include:
- interacting with enterprise teams to define and develop architecture, technical requirements, interfaces, & implementation approaches for SAP assigned modules,
- assisting to influence architecture & design across enterprise/cross-functional teams in a high paced environment, and
- participation in the efforts to migrate from SAP ECC to S/4 HANA. On this team, we are seeking a technical candidate with strong analytical, design, configuration, planning and problem-solving skills as well as strong writing, presentation, and interpersonal communication skills.
The most suitable candidate will be able to communicate effectively with management, peers, technology vendors and business unit customers.
Potential Annual Pay with Bonus 89,115 - 133,705
Frequency of Pay Monthly
Hours of Work Minimum 45 hours per week.
Year End Bonus As a year-end bonus to associates, Publix issues one month’s extra pay (pro-rated in the first year) each year if associate remains employed through issue date of the bonus check that year. This is calculated as a 13th month of pay in the Potential Annual Pay with Bonus line above.
Address 3505 AVIATION DR
Region FL between Orlando and Tampa
Benefits ▪ Employee stock ownership plan that contributes Publix stock to associates each year at no cost
▪ An opportunity to purchase additional shares of our privately-held stock
▪ 401(k) retirement savings plan
▪ Group health plan (with prescription benefits)
▪ Group dental plan
▪ Group vision plan
▪ Sick pay
▪ Long-term disability insurance
▪ Company-paid life insurance (with accidental death & dismemberment benefits)
▪ Tuition reimbursement
▪ Vacation pay
▪ Free hot lunches (buffet-style) at facilities with a cafeteria
▪ Paycheck direct deposit
▪ Credit union
▪ Access to over 50 discount offers including discounts on computer, vehicle and wireless purchases
▪ 6 paid holidays (associates can exchange the following holidays with their manager’s approval: New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, and Labor Day).