.NET Developer – HR ApplicationsApply Job Req. ID 10140BR Date Posted 10/10/2019 Location Lakeland, Florida
Join the transformation and leverage your expertise to create lasting contributions. In this career move, you will work on cross functional teams united by the vision to align IT and business units, increase agility and meet expanding customer demands in an ever-changing digital economy.
- Work on implementing new functionality to existing applications
- Enhancing existing processes to provide streamlined and advanced features.
- Provide support to key business areas within the company
- Lead projects through overseeing requirements gathering, producing comprehensive designs, and seeing projects through to implementation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or other analytical discipline or equivalent experience
- Minimum of four years’ experience analyzing business problems and translating business requirements into technology solutions that consider system performance, usability, quality, cross-system interdependencies and scalability
- Minimum of four years’ designing enterprise class solutions using object-oriented analysis and design, design patterns, UML, service-oriented architecture and solution frameworks
- Minimum of four years’ development experience with the .NET framework 4.5 or higher including C#
- Minimum of four years’ experience with SQL Server 2016 or above
- Experience creating and using APIs and Web Services
- Experience with project planning and system development lifecycle
- 2+ years supporting enterprise systems
- 4+ years’ experience analyzing business problems and translating business requirements into technology solutions that consider system performance, usability, quality, cross-system interdependencies and scalability
- 5+ years of full-stack web development experience with the .NET framework 4.5 or above including C#. MVC
- Experience working with Microsoft’s SSIS and SSRS applications
Address 3505 AVIATION DR City Lakeland Region FL between Orlando and Tampa Benefits ▪ Employee stock ownership plan that contributes Publix stock to associates each year at no cost
▪ An opportunity to purchase additional shares of our privately-held stock
▪ 401(k) retirement savings plan
▪ Group health plan (with prescription benefits)
▪ Group dental plan
▪ Group vision plan
▪ Sick pay
▪ Long-term disability insurance
▪ Company-paid life insurance (with accidental death & dismemberment benefits)
▪ Tuition reimbursement
▪ Vacation pay
▪ Free hot lunches (buffet-style) at facilities with a cafeteria
▪ Paycheck direct deposit
▪ Credit union
▪ Access to over 50 discount offers including discounts on computer, vehicle and wireless purchases
▪ 6 paid holidays (associates can exchange the following holidays with their manager’s approval: New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, and Labor Day).