Mobile App Testing EngineerApply Job Req. ID 12561BR Date Posted 09/01/2020 Location Lakeland, Florida
We seek someone who has experience with:
Writing automation scripts for Native Mobile Applications for iOS and Android platforms using Appium/Java
Behavioral Driven Development (BDD)
Daily activities will include:
Test Planning. Determine which app automation framework works best for the automation needs of the team and then develop strategies and plans for approval from the QA manager. Provide estimates and task lists for the automation testing activities within projects.
Test Analysis. Work with the SCRUM team to understand user stories for the project.
Review user stories and design specifications to define the automation test scenarios to be developed and executed for the project.
Test Case Creation. Design of the manual and automation high level test cases based on user stories.
Testing Execution and script writing. Execute manual tests based on user stories. Determine automation candidates and code the automation scripts for iOS/ Android that can be executed in a CICD pipeline. Collaborate with the App development team on code reviews and issue debugging.
Verify testing results and accurately track defects. Perform feature and regression testing in Test, Staging and Production lifecycle. Participate in defect tracking and problem-determination throughout the feature development life cycle.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related analytical field or equivalent experience
• Minimum 3 years of experience in either iOS or Android Native Mobile App automation using one of the following tools:
o Android – Appium, Espresso
o iOS – Appium, XCUITests
• Minimum 3 years of experience programming in one of the following languages:
o Android – Java, Kotlin
o iOS – Java, Swift, Objective-C
• Minimum 2 years of experience in using one of the following tools for Mobile app script execution:
o Android - Android Studio
o iOS – Xcode
• Minimum 1 year of experience in writing Test Suites for Android or iOS script execution.
• Experience using a web-based development tracking tool for managing identified bugs and defects, such as Azure DevOps or JIRA
- 1-year experience working on an Agile development team
- 1-year experience using Cucumber for BDD