Consumer Insights Analyst, Marketing - LakelandJob ID 20249BR Date posted 06/20/2022 Location Lakeland FL between Orlando and Tampa
Our marketing team is responsible for showing our customers why Publix is the place "where shopping is a pleasure." Our marketing associates help us remain competitive in a changing market place. Join a team of people dedicated to showcasing the Publix brand through analytics, creative advertising, consumer research, applied science, and more!
- Job Type: Full Time
- Experience: Entry-Level through Director
- Travel: 0%
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
Our marketing department is comprised of a variety of teams that work collaboratively to provide our customers with a premier shopping experience. From creative services, to data analytics, here are some of the top qualities we look for in a future marketing associate.
I’ve had the opportunity to be in multiple roles at Publix including a cashier and customer service staff in retail and then making my way to corporate as a category analyst, associate brand marketing manager, and now my current role as a brand marketing manager. In this position, I develop the strategy to promote products and services to our customers, assist with product development, and leverage research insights to ensure we stay competitive with new trends in the grocery industry. I’m so fortunate to be a part of an organization that takes such deep interest in their associates’ aspirations and truly wants each individual to grow and succeed.Mirda, Brand Marketing Manager
I’ve been fortunate to have had the opportunity to take on progressive growth roles as an analyst, project manager, and then team manager role, before becoming senior manager of what is now called Marketing Analytics. I’m incredibly proud of the work our team is doing to provide insights that help Publix develop more personalized experiences for our customers. While everyone within marketing serves in a different capacity, associates from each team really respect the expertise from their peers and frequently collaborate on projects.Jason, Senior Manager, Marketing Analytics
In 2005, I joined the Publix family as a Marketing Project Coordinator. Since then, I have held various positions across the Marketing department, supporting Retail, Retail Business Units, IS, and various corporate initiatives. Now, I am proud to lead Marketing Operations, an exceptional group of 50+ associates responsible for project management, marketing technology, print production, associate experience, budget management, and business affairs. I am grateful to work for an organization that invests in those that invest in themselves and supports individual’s professional development and growth.Malinda, Director, Marketing Operations
We want our associates to feel valued now, and in the future. Here are just a few perks you could look forward to as a future marketing associate.
Matching 401K retirement contributions and employee stock ownership program.
Group health, dental, and vision plans.
Paid Time Off
Up to three weeks of paid vacation and six paid holidays.
Up to $12,800 in tuition reimbursement for programs related to your established career path.
Awards & Recognition
Fortune 100 company, continually recognized as one of the best places to work in the country.
New and innovative work space that allows for remote work and flexible schedules.
Additional responsibilities include:
- providing analytical and logistical project support on consumer insights research projects that are led by a Consumer Insights Project Manager (CIPM) in order to ensure the accomplishment of key milestones and delivery against project scope
- assisting the Consumer Insights Project Managers/Senior PMs in the design and development of assigned consumer insights research projects from project scope development through presenting final results
- providing key support to other associates on the Consumer Insights team for producing research reports, recommendation documents, position papers, presentations and other key deliverables
- conducting ad hoc and post hoc (statistical) analyses on custom and/or tracking studies in order to fully leverage data sources and uncover key insights
- ongoing management and maintenance of a proprietary online customer panel of Publix customers who have been invited to join a community with the intent of providing Publix with feedback on our products and services
- monitoring secondary research sources and integrating research study findings as it pertains to the custom studies being conducted
- dedicating time to Marketing innovation and quality improvement
- managing special Marketing related assignments, which can include but is not limited to: project management, executing reporting and presenting results to executive leadership
9 Reasons to Work at Publix
There’s a lot to love about working at Publix, whether in our stores, our corporate offices, manufacturing facilities or distribution centers. Publix employs more than 200,000 people throughout our footprint in the Southeastern United States, and these are just some of the reasons our associates say they love being part of the Publix family!Learn more
Publix Just Keeps Growing
Looking for a place to grow? See how Publix has grown and whether we're the right fit for you. Publix is the largest and fastest-growing employee-owned supermarket chain in the U.S., with over 200,000 associates and 1,200 stores in seven states throughout the Southeast.Learn more
- Senior IT Security Analyst - IT Compliance - VIRTUAL/REMOTE Lakeland, Florida
- Associate-Business Systems Analyst – Pharmacy Lakeland, Florida
- PROFIT Plan Analyst, Retirement Lakeland, Florida