Cafeteria Worker, AM - LakelandApply Job Req. ID 14625BR Date Posted 03/26/2021 Location Lakeland, Florida
- stocking and rotating inventory
- preparing, cooking, and serving meals for Publix associates and
- washing pots and operating the dishwasher
- the responsibilities listed on this posting are not intended to be all-inclusive and additional responsibilities may be assigned as needed.
- be at least 18 years old or at least 19 years old for positions in Alabama
- be able to work weekends, holidays, and extended periods of time
- be able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds
- be able to read, write, and solve math problems
- be able to interpret, understand, and follow instructions
- be able to stand for long periods of time
- be able to bend, stoop, and twist
- have at least six months of cooking experience in an environment where a variety of entrees and methods are used (for example, a restaurant, cafeteria, or culinary school)
- have the ability to work well with others and be a team member
- show enthusiasm, initiative and pride in work and
- show commitment to Publix’s mission.
- current Lakeland Distribution associate
- have more than six months of cooking experience in an environment where a variety of entrees and methods are used (for example, a restaurant, cafeteria, or culinary school)
Address 2600 County Line Road City Lakeland Region FL between Orlando and Tampa Potential Annual Base Pay 23,920 - 33,072 Other Compensation Information
- Weekend differential: A $2.00 per hour weekend differential is paid to associates for hours worked between 12:00 a.m. Saturday through 11:59 p.m. Sunday.
New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day)