Tire Repair Person, AM - JacksonvilleApply Job Req. ID 20344BR Date Posted 06/24/2022 Location Jacksonville, Florida
- performing a number of functions on a variety of tires for fleet equipment according to company policy; federal, state, and local regulations; repair manuals; factory specifications; and his or her own knowledge of the fleet vehicles and equipment tires
- the responsibilities listed on this posting are not intended to be all-inclusive and additional responsibilities may be assigned as needed.
- be at least 20 years old
- have a valid driver’s license and authorization to drive a company vehicle (on or before his or her start date in the position)
- be able to work nights, weekends, holidays, and extended periods of time
- be able to lift a minimum of 65 pounds
- be capable of generating and processing work on a computerized maintenance-management system
- be able to read, write, and solve math problems
- be able to interpret, understand, and follow instructions
- be able to read and interpret technical manuals
- must have the ability to work well with others and be a team member
- must show enthusiasm, initiative, and pride in work and
- must show commitment to Publix’s mission.
current Jacksonville Distribution associateMinimum Base Pay 14.55 Maximum Base Pay 20.00 Frequency of Pay Weekly Hours of Work 5:00am - 3:30pm; rotating schedule Travel Frequency 0% Work Environment Must be able to work in various weather conditions for an extended period of time. Year End Bonus To reward associates for their contributions to the company for the calendar year, Publix provides a Holiday Bonus in November.
In the first year of continuous employment the bonus is equal to 15 hours of pay, and in the second year of continuous employment the bonus is equal to one week’s pay if associate remains employed through issue date of the bonus check.
In subsequent years, the bonus is equal to two weeks’ pay. Address 9786 W Beaver St City Jacksonville Region FL Potential Annual Base Pay 30,264 - 41,600 Other Compensation Information
Weekend premium pay: $2 per hour weekend premium pay is availableBenefits
- Employee stock ownership plan that contributes Publix stock to associates each year at no cost
- An opportunity to purchase additional shares of our privately-held stock
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Group health plan (with prescription benefits)
- Group dental plan
- Group vision plan
- Sick pay
- Long-term disability insurance
- Company-paid life insurance (with accidental death & dismemberment benefits)
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vacation pay
- Paid Parental Leave
- Free hot lunches (buffet-style) at facilities with a cafeteria
- Paycheck direct deposit
- Credit union
- Access to over 50 discount offers including discounts on computer, vehicle and wireless purchases
- 6 paid holidays (associates can exchange the following holidays with their manager’s approval: New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, and Labor Day).