Hourly Support 3 - Dairy Operations Clerk - AtlantaApply Job Req. ID 15165BR Date Posted 05/17/2021 Location Dacula, Georgia
- gather plant receiving, shipping and production information on a daily basis and prepare data for entry into the Manufacturing SAP system
- analyze receiving, shipping and production data to determine if information is either missing or reported incorrectly
- perform system functions using files and screens within SAP to process receiving, shipping and production information
- communicate with receiving, shipping and production associates on a daily basis to ensure information is processed accurately
- generate daily inventory cycle counting reports
- monitor the SAP error log for inventory movements that have failed between the SAP and Dallas interfaces
- perform necessary transactions within SAP to correct errors and ensure timely processing, and
- compiling milk order data within the SAP system to prepare, edit and communicate milk orders to the Shipping and Dispatch departments.
- generates stock transfer orders for shipments to other DC’s
- high school diploma or equivalent experience
- flexibility to work holiday and weekend hours on a regular basis
- detail-oriented and possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- strong data entry skills (efficient and accurate)
- ability to perform mathematical operations and/or use a 10-key calculator
- working knowledge of Excel, Word and Outlook software applications
- must be able to work independently and as a part of a team
- ability to adapt to a changing work environment
- good human relation skills (the ability to work well with others and to be a team member)
- ability to demonstrate enthusiasm, initiative and pride in work, and
- commitment to Publix and our Mission.
- experience in Publix Manufacturing or in a cost accounting environment
- SAP experience, and
- knowledge of specialized Publix systems including SAP, Kronos and Dallas.
Address 445 Hurricane Trail City Dacula Region GA Potential Annual Base Pay 35,360 - 48,880 Other Compensation Information Night Differential: A $.50 per hour night differential is paid to associates regularly scheduled to work any hours between midnight and 3:00 a.m.
Weekend differential: A $2.00 per hour weekend differential is paid to associates for hours worked between 12:00 am Saturday through 11:50 pm Sunday.
New Years Day
Fourth of July