Environmental Cleaner, Overnight, Dairy - AtlantaApply Job Req. ID 21995BR Date Posted 10/26/2022 Location Dacula, Georgia
- responsible for cleaning floors, drains, walls, ceilings, conveyors and equipment using industrial cleaners, cleaning utensils, equipment, foam, water and high pressure hoses
- assisting in other areas as needed and
- assist with training of new associates at the discretion of leadership may also be required.
- must be at least 18 years old
- must have excellent attendance and punctuality
- ability to work any shift, including nights, weekends, holidays and extended hours
- must possess basic math skills
- must be able to lift 50 pounds frequently
- ability to perform steady and productive work for extended periods of time
- must have excellent safety work habits
- must successfully complete a Work Attitude Survey
- ability to work efficiently with little or no supervision
- must be willing to assist other team members in other areas
- must have good human relation skills (the ability to work well with others and be a team member)
- must show enthusiasm, initiative and pride in work and
- a commitment to Publix and our Mission.
Minimum Base Pay 16.35 Maximum Base Pay 22.50 Frequency of Pay Weekly Hours of Work 10:00pm - 6:30am; Rotating days Travel Frequency 0% Work Environment Wet, slippery environments with temperatures ranging from 34 degrees to 110 degrees. Year End Bonus To reward associates for their contributions to the company for the calendar year, Publix provides a Holiday Bonus in November. In the first year of continuous employment the bonus is equal to 15 hours of pay, and in the second year of continuous employment the bonus is equal to one week’s pay if associate remains employed through issue date of the bonus check. In subsequent years, the bonus is equal to two weeks’ pay. Address 445 Hurricane Trail City Dacula Region near Atlanta Potential Annual Base Pay 34,008 - 46,800 Other Compensation Information Starting pay is $1.00 to $2.00 above pay range minimum depending on experience or applicable skill level.
Night Differential: A $.75 per hour night differential is paid to associates regularly scheduled to work any hours between midnight and 3:00 a.m.
Weekend Differential: A $2.00 per hour weekend differential is paid to associates for hours worked between 12:00 a.m. Saturday through 11:59 p.m. Sunday. Benefits
- Employee stock ownership plan that contributes Publix stock to associates each year at no cost
- An opportunity to purchase additional shares of our privately-held stock
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Group health plan (with prescription benefits)
- Group dental plan
- Group vision plan
- Sick pay
- Paid Parental Leave
- Long-term disability insurance
- Company-paid life insurance (with accidental death & dismemberment benefits)
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vacation pay
- Free hot lunches (buffet-style) at facilities with a cafeteria
- Paycheck direct deposit
- Credit union
- Access to over 50 discount offers including discounts on computer, vehicle and wireless purchases
- 6 paid holidays (associates can exchange the following holidays with their manager’s approval: New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, and Labor Day).