Supervisor 401k and Compliance
Location: Lakeland, FL
Job ID: 27256BR
Working Hours: 8:00 - 5:00, M-F
Pay Frequency: Monthly
Date Posted: Jan 08, 2024
**This is a hybrid position, in the office 3 days a week and remote 2 days a week.
The Stock Programs 401(k) and Compliance Supervisor is to be accountable for the day-to-day administration of the third-party 401(k) SMART Plan. This includes, but is not limited to balancing the weekly wire transfers of approximately $6M and ensuring the vendor is appropriately administering enrollments and contribution uploads. The position holder is also responsible for ensuring the plan’s recordkeeper is operating within Internal Revenue Service (IRS), Securities and Exchanges Commission (SEC), ERISA and Department of Labor (DOL) regulatory guidelines.
The Stock Programs 401(k) and Compliance Supervisor shall also be accountable for the day-to-day administration of Qualified Domestic Relations Orders (due to marital property rights, child support, or alimony) for the PROFIT Plan and 401(k) SMART Plan in accordance with the terms and conditions of the plan document and legal requirements of parties divorce or the state’s child support arrears.
- High School diploma
- Three (3) years of analyst or team lead experience and
- Five (5) years working with the administration of retirement or stock plans
- Knowledge of:
- Various laws and regulations which affect the administration of defined contribution plans, including ERISA, Internal Revenue Code (IRC), Treasury regulations, DOL regulations, state requirements for POAs, and Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA).
- Various laws and regulations which affect the administration of the stock plans, including SEC regulations and federal and state legislation
- The administration of 401(k) and employee stock ownership plans and the Retirement department’s procedures are required.
- Mainframe systems, QMF query writing capabilities (SQL), Publix’s host system, SAP, and Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint
- Basic financial principles is required
- Company policies, employment practices and procedures, and department policies/guidelines
- Basic financial principles
- Ability to:
- Interpret and apply legal documents, plan documents, stock programs plan business processes (Publix and third-party recordkeeper), regulations and government legislation
- Demonstrate a high level of maturity and tact
- Work independently with little or no supervision along with being a member of a team
- Handle conflict
- Analytical and problem-solving
- Strong organizational, planning and time-management
- Strong technical and communication (verbal and written) with attention to detail
- Interpersonal and leadership
- Investigative and research
willingness to work a flexible work schedule
- Bachelors Degree in a business-related or accounting field
- Three (3) years of supervisory-level experience working with restricted securities and broad knowledge of IRS, IRC, DOL and SEC regulations as it applies to restricted securities
- Qualified Domestic Relations Orders (QDRO)
- Employee stock ownership plan that contributes Publix stock to associates each year at no cost
- An opportunity to purchase additional shares of our privately-held stock
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Group health, dental and vision plans plan
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Short- and long-term disability insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Free hot lunches (buffet-style) at facilities with a cafeteria
- Visit our website to see all of our benefits: Benefits – Jobs (publix.com)
Year End Bonus
As a year-end bonus to associates, Publix issues one month’s extra pay (pro-rated in the first year) each year if associate remains employed through issue date of the bonus check that year. This is calculated as a 13th month of pay in the Potential Annual Pay with Bonus line above.
Your application may have additional steps that you will need to complete in order to remain eligible for consideration. Please be sure to monitor your email, including your spam folder, on a daily basis for critical, time-sensitive emails that could require action within 24-48 hours.
Please do not use your Publix email address when applying. Once your application has been successfully submitted you will receive a confirmation email.
Supervisor 401k and Compliance
**This is a hybrid position, in the office 3 days a week and remote 2 days a week.The Stock Programs 401(k) and Compliance Supervisor is to be accountable for the day-to-day administration of the third-party 401(k) SMART Plan. This includes, …Manufacturing Maintenance
Electronic Component Maint. Technician Class A, PM – Deerfield
Performing a number of functions on a variety of industrial electrical and electronic components according to company policy; National Electric Code; federal, state, and local building codes; repair manuals; factory specifications; blue prints; schematics; and his or her own knowledge …Benefits Administration
Benefits Design Specialist
Publix Super Markets tops the list of privately-owned supermarkets in the US and is continually recognized as one of the best places in America to work. Your passion for health and overall well-being, combined with our reputation and commitment to …Distribution
Cafeteria Worker – Jacksonville
Stocking and rotating inventoryPreparing, cooking, and serving meals for Publix associates andWashing pots and operating the dishwasher The responsibilities listed on this posting are not intended to be all-inclusive and additional responsibilities may be assigned as needed.