Print Job Planner, Printing Services – Lakeland
Location: Lakeland, FL
Job ID: 26730BR
Department: Printing & Mail Services
Date Posted: Nov 16, 2023
The main function of this position is to receive, coordinate, and manage incoming customer requests for any/all products and/or services that are provided by Printing Services. This requires closely working directly with our customers and internal production associates to insure the timely and efficient completion of these requests and meeting or exceeding each customers’ expectations, while also adhering to technical production requirements, specifications, and regulations. This position is also responsible for maintaining job specifications by product code for future requests.
A Printing Services Print Job Planner typically…
- Responsible for receiving and gathering all customer job/product requirements in order to manufacture the end product to where it meets and/or exceeds the customer’s expectations.
- Responsible for the accurate creation of comprehensive written job specifications. Job specifications provide the production details of each job/finished product.
- Responsible for replenishment of inventoried products and ensuring timely completion, as to not cut any retail store requests.
- Responsible for maintaining file information on all customer product files to ensure reproduction of products are accurate.
- Responsible for assisting Senior Print Job Analysts and Print Job Analysts.
- High School diploma or the equivalent
- Knowledge of MS Windows operating systems
- Comprehensive knowledge of MS Office software including Word and Excel
- Math and measurement knowledge and understanding
- Ability to think creatively and conceptualize in a wide variety of styles
- Ability to write, while adhering to applicable style guides
- Ability to present information to and train other associates and customers
- Ability to use independent judgment, critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Ability to use various specialized tools
- Ability to manage a variety of tasks simultaneously
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High degree of interpersonal, teamwork, and relationship skills
- Problem solving skills
- Adaptability and versatility (change) skills
- Incumbent must be willing and able to work variable work schedules (sometimes with short notice) when and as required by the work load, which may include weekend and/or holiday hours, as well as in various production areas.
- Associate of Science in Graphic Arts (or a related field of study) or the equivalent work experience
- Four years of graphic arts production experience or equivalent
- Knowledge of chain-of-custody (CoC) processes and procedures
- Comprehensive knowledge of Monarch Print Management system
- Comprehensive knowledge of OpenText
- Comprehensive knowledge of Kofax Ascent Capture document retention program
- Knowledge of Wave MediaBank
- Comprehensive knowledge of copyright/trademark rules and regulations
- Knowledge of US Postal design regulations
- Knowledge of Federal Food and Drug Administration (FDA) requirements regarding food product labeling
- Publix and Printing Services job and code numbering systems
- Knowledge of general Publix and Printing Services’ policies and procedures
- Specific knowledge of Publix brand mark and logotype reproduction specifications and usage policy
- Basic knowledge, with an overall understanding of both pre-press, press, and post-press processes and requirements
- Understanding the characteristics of various printing substrates
- Knowledge of quality control methodologies, processes
- Knowledge of Safety Data Sheets (SDS), Lock-Out/Tag-Out (LOTO), Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Employee stock ownership plan that contributes Publix stock to associates each year at no cost
- An opportunity to purchase additional shares of our privately-held stock
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Group health plan (with prescription benefits)
- Group dental plan
- Group vision plan
- Sick pay
- Paid Parental Leave
- Long-term disability insurance
- Company-paid life insurance (with accidental death & dismemberment benefits)
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vacation pay
- Free hot lunches (buffet-style) at facilities with a cafeteria
- Paycheck direct deposit
- Credit union
- Access to over 50 discount offers including discounts on computer, vehicle and wireless purchases
- 6 paid holidays (associates can exchange the following holidays with their manager’s approval: New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, and Labor Day).
Your application may have additional steps that you will need to complete in order to remain eligible for consideration. Please be sure to monitor your email, including your spam folder, on a daily basis for critical, time-sensitive emails that could require action within 24-48 hours.
Please do not use your Publix email address when applying. Once your application has been successfully submitted you will receive a confirmation email.
Bindery Basic Equipment Operator, ON, Printing Services – Lakeland
The main function of this position is to finish and package printed products. This requires the set-up and assembly of …Printing & Mail Services
Print Job Planner, Printing Services – Lakeland
The main function of this position is to receive, coordinate, and manage incoming customer requests for any/all products and/or services …Printing & Mail Services
Sanitation Worker, AM, Print Services – Lakeland
The purpose of this position to maintain Printing Services in a clean, and where required, sanitary manner. This includes the …Loss Prevention & Security
HIRING Security Officer, AM, Starting pay $16.20 per/hr- Drfld. Bch
Enforce all Publix security policies and procedures, detaining and questioning persons as requiredWork with facility management in matters of safety, …