Microsoft 365 Senior Analyst
Location: Lakeland, FL
Job ID: 26499BR
Department: Publix Technology
Date Posted: Nov 03, 2023
This associate will be administering sites and creating solutions in Microsoft 365 and the Power Platform. These include SharePoint Online, Teams, OneDrive, Forms, Power Apps, Power Automate, and Power BI. They will be working on efforts to improve records management and implement automated retention policies in Microsoft Purview. The associate will be working closely with business users for support, consultation, migration, and solution requests with Microsoft 365.
- Will follow Publix Microsoft 365 governance, security, and design policies.
- Will communicate directly with site owners and ensure the success of each effort.
- Will work with a team of Microsoft 365 analysts with a diverse set of talents.
- Will need to create documentation as needed by Publix to complete assignments.
- Will need to share knowledge and document use.
- Must work well within the team and be flexible with assignments.
- Will have a hybrid work schedule with 8 days a month in the office in Lakeland, FL.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related analytical field or equivalent experience
- Must have 5 years of experience working as an IT professional in a large enterprise environment
- Must have 3 years of experience building Power Platform solutions using Power Apps, Power Automate Flows, and Power BI
- Preferred experience implementing Records Management in Microsoft Purview including retention labels, retention policies, and trainable classifiers
- Preferred experience administering Microsoft 365, Teams, and SharePoint Online
- Preferred experience developing solutions for Microsoft 365 and SharePoint Online including SPFx, Azure Functions, Azure Logic Apps, and PowerShell
- Preferred experience with application lifecycle management using tools such as Visual Studio, Visual Studio Code, DevOps, and GitHub
- Ability to plan, organize and follow-through on assigned tasks
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience supporting production applications
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Excellent attendance and punctuality record
- Employee stock ownership plan that contributes Publix stock to associates each year at no cost
- An opportunity to purchase additional shares of our privately-held stock
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Group health plan (with prescription benefits)
- Group dental plan
- Group vision plan
- Sick pay
- Paid Parental Leave
- Long-term disability insurance
- Company-paid life insurance (with accidental death & dismemberment benefits)
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vacation pay
- Free hot lunches (buffet-style) at facilities with a cafeteria
- Paycheck direct deposit
- Credit union
- Access to over 50 discount offers including discounts on computer, vehicle and wireless purchases
- 6 paid holidays (associates can exchange the following holidays with their manager’s approval: New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, and Labor Day).
Your application may have additional steps that you will need to complete in order to remain eligible for consideration. Please be sure to monitor your email, including your spam folder, on a daily basis for critical, time-sensitive emails that could require action within 24-48 hours.
Please do not use your Publix email address when applying. Once your application has been successfully submitted you will receive a confirmation email
ISTS Support Technician – St. Petersburg/Clearwater, FL
This position will provide IT technical support for the St. Petersburg/Clearwater area(s) to primarily include installation, and repair and preventive …Publix Technology
Sr Quality Assurance Engineer – Digital Evolution
Join the Publix IT Team as a Senior Quality Assurance Engineer where you will be responsible for planning testing efforts …Publix Technology
Sr SAP Functional Analyst – Finance
Join the Publix Technology team where you will be challenged to develop and support various Finance modules implemented in the …Publix Technology
IT Delivery Manager – Network WLAN Services
Manage a team that is responsible for designing, implementing, supporting, and maintaining enterprise wireless networking systems. These technologies include Cisco …