Compliance Pharmacy Analyst – Lakeland
Location: Lakeland, FL
Job ID: 26705BR
Department: Compliance & Corporate Records Management
Working Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 4:30pm
Pay Frequency: Weekly
Date Posted: Nov 17, 2023
Publix is currently seeking a Compliance Pharmacy Analyst to help support our growing Pharmacy Compliance Program. This position will assist the Pharmacy Compliance team with data analytics, metrics development and review, dashboard compilations and scorecard reviews to ensure regulatory compliance as well as policy adherence. This includes gathering key data points and providing strategic analysis for the Pharmacy Compliance team and pharmacy leadership and providing full life cycle compliance assistance with monitoring, auditing investigation and remediation efforts. This individual will join a growing function within Publix and will have the opportunity to make a significant impact on the Pharmacy Compliance Program.
- Monitors and tracks pharmacy compliance audits.
- Assists in identifying trends in processes and controls regarding pharmacy ordering and inventory management.
- Assists with incident response activities as they relate to corporate government reporting guidelines.
- Maintains and coordinates data related to regulatory, internal or third-party pharmacy inspections or audits.
- Provides analytical support during pharmacy-related investigations.
- Stays abreast of industry news, best practices in pharmacy compliance.
- Maintains SharePoint site libraries and content.
- Associate’s degree in business, computer sciences or related analytical field or equivalent experience
- Five (5) years of experience as a Publix associate with working knowledge of Pharmacy processes (Store or Corporate environment) or 5 years of experience in pharmacy compliance or related analytic position
- Five (5) years of experience developing process documentation, performing analytics functions and/or auditing business processes
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office; Word, Excel and
- Intermediate knowledge of PowerPoint
- Bachelor’s degree in business, computer sciences or related analytical field
- Seven (7) or more years of experience as a Publix associate with working knowledge of Pharmacy processes (Store or Corporate environment) or 7 years of experience in pharmacy compliance or related analytic position
- Seven (7) or more years of experience developing process documentation, performing analytics functions and/or auditing business processes
- Thorough knowledge of Publix’s Pharmacy functions and process
- Knowledge of structured writing techniques, including knowledge of MS word templates and Publix-Specific templates (such as BigDoc and SmallDoc)
- Employee stock ownership plan that contributes Publix stock to associates each year at no cost
- An opportunity to purchase additional shares of our privately-held stock
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Group health, dental and vision plans plan
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Short- and long-term disability insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Free hot lunches (buffet-style) at facilities with a cafeteria
- Visit our website to see all of our benefits: Benefits – Jobs (publix.com)
Year End Bonus
To reward associates for their contributions to the company for the calendar year, Publix provides a Holiday Bonus in November. In the first year of continuous employment the bonus is equal to 15 hours of pay, and in the second year of continuous employment the bonus is equal to one week’s pay if associate remains employed through issue date of the bonus check. In subsequent years, the bonus is equal to two weeks’ pay.
Your application may have additional steps that you will need to complete in order to remain eligible for consideration. Please be sure to monitor your email, including your spam folder, on a daily basis for critical, time-sensitive emails that could require action within 24-48 hours.
Please do not use your Publix email address when applying. Once your application has been successfully submitted you will receive a confirmation email.
Compliance Investigations Specialist
The purpose of this position is to support the Corporate Compliance Program’s principal goal of ensuring that Publix’s regulatory compliance and revenue retention efforts are in line with Chapter Eight of the U.S. Sentencing Guidelines. This involves gathering key information …Compliance & Corporate Records Management
Compliance Pharmacy Analyst – Lakeland
Publix is currently seeking a Compliance Pharmacy Analyst to help support our growing Pharmacy Compliance Program. This position will assist the Pharmacy Compliance team with data analytics, metrics development and review, dashboard compilations and scorecard reviews to ensure regulatory compliance …Compliance & Corporate Records Management
Compliance Project Manager-Ethics
The purpose of this position is to support Corporate Compliance’s leg of the GRC (Governance, Enterprise Risk Management, and Compliance) Framework for the Ethics Compliance Program for Publix Super Markets, Inc. Responsible for developing, leading, facilitating, and maintaining strategic and …Publix Technology
IT Delivery Manager – Payment Services Fraud
The Payment Services Fraud Team is seeking an IT Delivery Manager to lead the team responsible for developing and supporting eCommerce Fraud Management and payments applications. This position will oversee the fraud management strategy for eCommerce and manage web and …