Compliance Pharmacy Analyst – Lakeland
Location: Lakeland, FL
Job ID: 26705BR
Department: Compliance & Corporate Records Management
Date Posted: Nov 17, 2023
Publix is currently seeking a Compliance Pharmacy Analyst to help support our growing Pharmacy Compliance Program. This position will assist the Pharmacy Compliance team with data analytics, metrics development and review, dashboard compilations and scorecard reviews to ensure regulatory compliance as well as policy adherence. This includes gathering key data points and providing strategic analysis for the Pharmacy Compliance team and pharmacy leadership and providing full life cycle compliance assistance with monitoring, auditing investigation and remediation efforts. This individual will join a growing function within Publix and will have the opportunity to make a significant impact on the Pharmacy Compliance Program.
- Monitors and tracks pharmacy compliance audits.
- Assists in identifying trends in processes and controls regarding pharmacy ordering and inventory management.
- Assists with incident response activities as they relate to corporate government reporting guidelines.
- Maintains and coordinates data related to regulatory, internal or third-party pharmacy inspections or audits.
- Provides analytical support during pharmacy-related investigations.
- Stays abreast of industry news, best practices in pharmacy compliance.
- Maintains SharePoint site libraries and content.
- Associate’s degree in business, computer sciences or related analytical field or equivalent experience
- Five (5) years of experience as a Publix associate with working knowledge of Pharmacy processes (Store or Corporate environment) or 5 years of experience in pharmacy compliance or related analytic position
- Five (5) years of experience developing process documentation, performing analytics functions and/or auditing business processes
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office; Word, Excel and
- Intermediate knowledge of PowerPoint
- Bachelor’s degree in business, computer sciences or related analytical field
- Seven (7) or more years of experience as a Publix associate with working knowledge of Pharmacy processes (Store or Corporate environment) or 7 years of experience in pharmacy compliance or related analytic position
- Seven (7) or more years of experience developing process documentation, performing analytics functions and/or auditing business processes
- Thorough knowledge of Publix’s Pharmacy functions and process
- Knowledge of structured writing techniques, including knowledge of MS word templates and Publix-Specific templates (such as BigDoc and SmallDoc)
- Employee stock ownership plan that contributes Publix stock to associates each year at no cost
- An opportunity to purchase additional shares of our privately-held stock
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Group health plan (with prescription benefits)
- Group dental plan
- Group vision plan
- Sick pay
- Paid Parental Leave
- Long-term disability insurance
- Company-paid life insurance (with accidental death & dismemberment benefits)
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vacation pay
- Free hot lunches (buffet-style) at facilities with a cafeteria
- Paycheck direct deposit
- Credit union
- Access to over 50 discount offers including discounts on computer, vehicle and wireless purchases
- 6 paid holidays (associates can exchange the following holidays with their manager’s approval: New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, and Labor Day)
Your application may have additional steps that you will need to complete in order to remain eligible for consideration. Please be sure to monitor your email, including your spam folder, on a daily basis for critical, time-sensitive emails that could require action within 24-48 hours.
Please do not use your Publix email address when applying. Once your application has been successfully submitted you will receive a confirmation email.
CAMS Certified Compliance Program Manager- AML & Records Management
The Compliance Program Manager will support the Corporate Compliance leg of Publix’s GRC framework (Governance, Enterprise Risk Management, and Compliance) …Compliance & Corporate Records Management
Compliance Pharmacy Analyst – Lakeland
Publix is currently seeking a Compliance Pharmacy Analyst to help support our growing Pharmacy Compliance Program. This position will assist …Compliance & Corporate Records Management
Senior Manager, Digital Records Management
The Senior Manager Digital Records will provide digital records management expertise and oversight to the Corporate Records team within the …Compliance & Corporate Records Management
Compliance Project Manager – Informatics, HIPPA, Consumer Data Protect
The purpose of this position is to support Corporate Compliance’s leg of the GRC (Governance, Enterprise Risk Management, and Compliance) …